Vital Dining - Superb Jamaican Cuisine & Juice

I had the great pleasure of dining at this wonderful Jamaican eatery yesterday evening and it was such a treat, a true gem of a spot. I ordered the Jerk Chicken with braised cabbage and sweet plantains. The appetizer was a delicious Tamarind glaze chicken wings which I've never tried before and I've had my share of chicken wings in life and plantain chips with a black bean dip. RIGHTEOUS!

The presentation of the dishes were beautiful and the portions were perfect and filling. The decor of the place had the true feeling of a Caribbean getaway. The young lady who served as the host and our server was pleasant and knowledgeable of each dish and was very helpful in helping us decide what we wanted.

Lastly, I'm quite a huge fan of juicing and this place has an incredible juice bar with wonderful selections that would make your mouth water. I had a pure ginger shot and a homemade ginger beer and it was a delight.

If you ever venture to Monclair, NJ, please make a stop at Vital "Ital" and give your taste buds a taste of true Jamaican fare.

Here's their website: http://vitaldining.com/

Cheers,
SM

Comments