Be a Great Teammate



Happy Tuesday!

Growing up, I was involved in sports heavily, ranging from Basketball to Baseball. I no longer keep active in those areas as much as I used to, but the life lessons I gained from being a competitive athlete were invaluable. One of the things I try to do in my life is to be the best teammate that I could be. Doing so isn't limited to just the sports arena but in the workplace, in our relationships, the charity organization you're involved with, your startup, your groups book club, wherever it is, it is imperative that one does his or his best to remove ego and worry less about where credit is coming from. We need teammates like that because in reality, not everyone will share or get the rightful credit they deserve and to be honest, it is more about doing the act that is fulfilling than gaining any notoriety for it. The world is in need of great teammates.

So, when you're out in the world pursuing a goal that requires a group of team members, family members or peers, do the best that YOU can to provide your best effort. Your conscience will reward you.

Cheers,
Sam

Comments