The Power of CHOICE.

When you encounter rejection more times than you're accepted or told "yes" it can greatly affect you. However, you have the power of CHOICE. Which one will you make? Will you wither and throw in the towel or will you allow the current circumstance to build your will power and sharpen your work ethic?
I was telling a friend of mine yesterday that I've been rejected more times than I can count. I've failed and I'm sure a door or two will close before I even get the chance to knock. That's life. However, there's a silver lining in every situation. There's a gem of perspective to be had in every obstacle or struggle. There's no rush to success. Longevity is the name of the ship. Build it slowly, tread graciously. Stay true to yourself. Continue building upon your foundation and add features that will equip you to handle turbulent waters more seamlessly.
You can do it. There's a lot of "YES" and doors that are waiting for you to approach. Hang in there, keep on building, continue keeping on.
Peace, Love & Blessings,
-SM

Comments

CecilyJCardew said…
"I never lose, I either win or learn." -Nelson Mandela