The Power of Appreciation and Giving.

Sometimes it's easy to forget the feeling of how it is to be appreciated. Appreciation I've discovered can come from the unlikeliest of sources (strangers particularly) and when you aren't expecting it, it can change your world even for an instant. I get disappointed by what I see out here today and I lose hope in humanity at times, especially (and I speak for all in my boat) when you try so hard to be good to people and there's a lack of gratitude or an attitude of entitlement, which may come from a hyperactive sense of self and it all falls flat.
I shared a thought the other day that we're all on borrowed time. While you're here on earth, be appreciative of your neighbor, of your friends, your spouse, whatever it is you love. It's the greatest gift we can give to each other and to the evolution of generations to come.
I appreciate all of you that continue to give. Keep on keeping on.
Peace, Love, Light & Blessings,
Happy Holidays!
Sam

Comments