Going Herbalistic!

So...I've decided to tap into my creative side in regards to mixing and matching ingredients to combat allergies, respiratory issues and just overall wellness. Now, I will tell you that what I recommend isn't a marriage made for the tongue, but as with some marriages, you learn to deal with each other as you go forward.

Dieting well, exercising, taking supplements, consuming various teas such as green/red/black and including herbs in almost everything I eat or consume has boosted my wellness tremendously. I've been like a mad scientist lately as I created a herbal tonic to fight off my cold of a few days. This tonic has loosened mucus (phlegm), improved sinus function, relaxed blood vessels and has improved my overall wellness.

What does my tonic contain?
-Cayenne Pepper
-Ground Cloves
-Ground Ginger
-Shreds of Garlic
-A pinch of Black Pepper
-Green Tea/Red/Black
-Honey

If you have a cold or want to improve your overall vitality & wellness, give this tonic a test run and see if it works for you.

Going herbalistic has many health benefits. We've been blessed to have so many natural, organic things here on earth, but we overlook them for whatever reason. Lets use the natural resources we have! Go herbs!

Thanks for reading,
SM

Comments