Ambition In The Air..

As I strolled down Williamsburg, Brooklyn this morning, many exciting and wonderful thoughts traveled throughout every part of my mind. This typically happens as I think of passages to write for the Inspirational book I'm currently working on or when I prepare to do things pertaining to my career as an Actor.

Today was one of those days, as I shot NEW Head Shots with a wonderful photographer and friend Tasha Straley http://www.tashastraley.com/photography and a fantastic makeup artist whom I instantly became BFF's with, Jody Formica http://www.jodyformica.com.

I last had photos taken 1 year ago from today and so much has changed for the better. A better and healthier me and 17.5 lbs of weight GONE! So it's safe to say that I was chomping at the bit to get new shots and I had the time of my life shooting with great people..

Ambition does some incredible things to the mind, if you allow yourself to just BE. I was feeling extraordinary today because I meditated as usual and I took in several deep breaths of the air of life.... AMBITION is what I call it.


Cheers,
SM

Comments