Letting Bygones Be Gone... Forever.

Like our first bike we ever owned or rode, that for whatever reason disappeared never to be seen again.. we must condition ourselves to move forward despite the memories, anguish, time spent or energy invested.

That is exactly how I personally feel in my life in regards to friends and old habits. In life, we often times cling on to what we know best even if it kills us, because we are afraid of walking a path unfamiliar to the tread of our soles. We all long for something we know, but even that of which we knew or thought we knew, can be just as corrupt to our overall well-being. I sometimes wish there was a button that was readily available for us to push that would eradicate all of which ails us, but that would be a bit too easy now wouldn't it?

I did a bit of thinking today while I was on the road, and I listed (aloud) more than a handful of things and people I would love to move FAR away from, no longer giving them my time and effort. In theory, it's very easy to take action, but it takes conviction in whatever you do to fully remove yourself from certain issues, never to turn back and stare at those same issues again.

I pledged to myself, for the sake of my well-being and the well-being of those around me, that I will no longer give thought to what corrupts my mind, but instead will solely focus on what makes me stronger and others genuinely in my corner stronger. You too should pledge to do the same and never look back in fear of what will or won't happen because of your decision. Live by your actions, not words and you'll enjoy a more fruitful life..


Peace & Blessings,

Comments