Give Yourself Some Credit

When was the last time you were thrilled with an idea you came up with, advice you shared or even something as subtle as saying 'thank you' for a compliment you were given? If you've developed the habit of giving yourself credit often, ignore this message, but feel more than free to read along if you so choose :).

Often times, I hear my peers say things like "You look wonderful, I wish I could.. sing, dance, act, speak, think (add on) as well as you". I get so fascinated by the rate in which this happens, that I ask myself if people give themselves the credit they deserve. Did you know, that the person(s) you've spent time admiring, emulating and complimenting, admires things about you too?

The truth is we all have special traits, gifts and talents we were blessed with. We should embrace what we do have and spend some more time appreciating the fact that we too have something to offer society. Learn to give yourself a little credit too :)


Have a BLESSED Day,

Follow Me @SamMuriithi

Comments