Trees, Pollen and other THINGS

The Summer months are my favorite in the entire year, but they often times cause me to get a bit stuffy, and my allergies and  shortness of breath issues resurface. I've used everything to no effect from an inhaler to the neti pot whenever I've needed to clear out the phlegm and other garbage that  sits around the respiratory system, conspiring on the next "congestion/stuffy" episode.  

However, I've found a few products rooted in herbs, that I would recommend to anyone. The first product is the one pictured called "Bronchial Wellness" by Gaia Herbs. I literally used it for the first time two days ago, and I've been alarmed by how effective it has been.  I just put a  teaspoon of it in my Lemongrass Green Tea and  oh it works wonders. You can feel an immediate sensation around the chest cavity, which obviously is a positive sign.

The second and third product I want to endorse  is the Clear Lungs capsules and the  Fenu-Thyme capsules by Nature's Way. I'm all for going the natural route as opposed to living on a prescription inhaler and all it's other relative drugs.


Yours Truly,

Comments