Supersize Your Dreams By Joel & Victoria Osteen




TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him”
(1 Corinthians 2:9, NKJV)

TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria

One thing I’ve learned is that you cannot out dream God. When God brings a dream to pass that He’s placed in your heart, it’s going to be greater than you ever imagined. It’s going to be bigger, better and more rewarding. You could say: God’s going to supersize your dream!
Your dream may be to just get well, to be able to get around like you used to. That’s good, but God thinks bigger. When He supersizes that dream, you’ll not only be able to walk, you’ll be able to run! Your dream may be to just keep your marriage together. But God’s dream is to make your marriage happier and more fulfilling that it’s ever been before. Your dream may be to just pay your bills each month, but God’s dream is to give you an abundance so that you not only have enough for your needs, but you have money left over to be a blessing to other people! Today, have faith in God. Trust Him because He has good plans for you, and He is ready to supersize your dreams!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

God, I thank You for Your good and precious promises. Thank You for Your faithfulness to me. Help me to supersize my thinking and supersize my dreams so that my heart and mind can begin to grasp all that You have in store for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Comments