Mother's Day


I don't know if everyone else feels the same way, but whenever a day like Mother's day comes around, I unintentionally get this euphoric feeling and I can't help but to stroll down memory lane. I think of how my mother used to clean me, feed me and nuture me, until I grew into my adolescent years where she then became my friend, to my adult years where she then became my BEST FRIEND.

My Mother was the picture perfect disciplinarian. IF you were to look up the word in the dictionary she would be one of the long list of Mother's I'm sure listed somewhere in the credits. The values she helped instill or whip into me, have made me the young man I am today and I'm forever grateful.

When I look at my Mother today, not only do I see a young blessed lady, but a person I have great admiration and LOVE for.

Do me the favor and tell your mother early and often how much you love her, because you'll never get another Mom... EVER.

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mothers!

Thank you Lydia Muriithi :)

Yours Truly,
Sam

Comments