Swine Flu & College Campuses


I just read an article as I was checking my email on yahoo, that a "particular" College had a couple thousand of infected students with swine flu. I think it would be somewhat difficult to control the ability for this disease/infection to spread, but I have an idea. I still think that even with all of the news coverage it's been receiving, people still do not know what it is, how it can affect them and how they can contract it and that can be resolved. I think having a seminar held by Medical Experts during the first week or even second week of school, highlighting this rampant issue and it's dangers could do the trick. Even though we're in a recession, I would think that the College budgets could at least afford such an important cause, before it becomes more of an issue across Colleges around the nation.

Comments