Stir it uuuup...



If you are familiar with the Great Bob Marley's music, you would agree that his messages are very inspirational, but soothing. Today was just one of those days where I needed some sort of fuel injection. I feel as though my battery has been running on empty as of late. Nothing a 5 hour energy can cure, even though I've been tempted at certain points to consume a few. I'm in need of a vacation badly, but will have to tough it out until December sadly. I need to be around a different environment, a different continent, somewhere where people are who their actions reflect upon. I tell you though, I've been around a great group of people the last two days (on location). It's always great to be around people that mirror what you're about in some capacity and aren't afraid of being themselves. There was a situation involving a few individuals, very cold might I add, that could have ruined my day. I asked myself a few questions, in order to stir up scenarios involving different outcomes and it's pros and cons. I decided that my health and mind frame would be in a better state, If I took the positive approach I almost always take in negative circumstances. So, with ipod in grasp, I quickly channeled to my favorite artist and began to stir up my soul with soothing and vibrant tunes. There's no need to live uptight and there's no need to be condescending unless you enjoy the reciprocation of it. Live life happily and channel your inner thoughts, so that your actions can illustrate the beauty from within.

One Love

Comments