So... Day2


I woke up to the loud instrumentation of Bono/U2 at 5:15am this morning, coupled with the sound of a bird banging it's beak on my window. Maybe that might be a sign of good fortune, because had my REM sleep continued, it would have been nearly impossible to wake up to the sound of my alarm. However, if this is any sign or indication on how my day will go, I'm all in and all for it. On one end of the spectrum I'm thrilled, but on the other, I'm sort of nervous about my Theatre call back early evening time. I'm not nervous in a bad sense, but more so filled with positive energy geared towards wanting to do so well. BUT! I am looking forward to taking photos this morning. Anyhow, the day is young and if my bagel could taste as good as how my morning started, then I'm good to go..

Be all you can be by putting your best foot forward.. just make sure that the other foot is just as good :)

Peace.

Comments