My APOLOGIES


I, for the past several weeks have been telling some of my industry friends and peers that I've met along the way, that I was excited about finally having my website developed. I will carefully measure my words and say that this process is one that will have to start from scratch and I apologize. Unfortunately, I've been working with a web designer who at the last minute decided to stand me up for the last two weeks, in terms of, not returning phone calls, emails and so forth. It is really sad and such a helpless feeling, since I wanted this badly for my marketing purposes, along with other positive engagements.

I've never been one to call anyone out on a public forum, nor do I have any interest in disclosing the individual, but what I will say is, God takes special care of those who've been victimized by unprofessional acts. I feel that I will rebound and find a web designer that can portray the essence of who I am, so I can soon share it with the world. Again, I apologize to those who I've let down, by building this level of expectancy only to now receive no results. However, perseverance does prevail always.. and I will too.

Peace.Love.Light

God Bless.

Comments