It's A Wrap!



Well well, where do I start! I should begin by showing my appreciation to the kind folks at Greibo Media for giving me a shot at my very first Photo Marketing Campaign Shoot as a Model. Special thanks to Roy, Erin and staff of Roy Cox Photography. It's always bittersweet when it all ends, because on one hand, it's all over. On more of the positive side, you build relationships with some that last a lifetime and in the business that I'm in, that matters immensely.

Now that this opportunity has wrapped up, I'm again on the road of finding security in the business, while venturing off and learning much of what life has yet to offer me. These are what I call exciting times. A man or woman with ambition can only be stopped by themselves. There's this inner hunger I live with, figuratively speaking of course, and that's what continues to keep my mind FOCUSED and churning if you will.

Nevertheless, LIVE life, LEARN and ENJOY the company of people you come across, because when it's a wrap, it's a wrap!

Comments