If I Only Had 7 Billion Hands...

The World population is roughly 6.8 billion, but If I only had 7 billion hands, that would be enough to help every single soul going through something. Now, there's only a percentage of that 6.8 that lives below the poverty line, and even further down and that is whom I wish I could assist. Sadly enough, I can't! I'm not Superman, even though at certain times I think I am. I look at the news and pick up the paper when I'm on the go and some of the things I read or have read, pertaining to what most people complain about is just disturbing. Only IF I had all those hands, would I help every single poor soul, but also slap a few (gone awry) back in perspective.

Just be thankful for what you have. Live life freely, as if the air you breath is the highest form of wealth attainable. Appreciate relationships, not what you don't have. Cherish life, just like those who don't have much do.

Peace.Love.Light

Comments