GRAND Opening, GRAND Closing..



There are certain things in life that have to happen, in order for us to appreciate the hidden gems that life routinely flashes upon us. My documentation of Kenya, during my trip there last December, was one of my many prominent gems of life. However, I've been blessed enough to call my latest FBI (Academy) Film experience as an Actor, a gem and one of the special moments in my career as it continues to grow. Over the past 2 weeks, I along with my other mates, had the pleasure of acting like FBI Agents in Training, during select days at the Official FBI Academy Base in Quantico, VA. The experience was surreal to say the least, especially when you group together all of the bright minds that have broke bread and stepped foot onto the legendary base. I won't even begin to list the names of all the ACCOMPLISHED Agents, Secret Service Men/Women, Marines, Actors, Professional Athletes, and so forth that have either fired weapons on base or just stopped by to gain some knowledge.

Just getting the opportunity to see how agent trainees live, the conditions they must learn under and to speak with them and hear their stories was unbelievable. I was telling a friend of mine today, as we concluded, that these agents in training are so hungry to be the best, that you can hear the roar in their eyes.. It's one of those weird expressions of mine, that basically illustrates how focused an individual(s) can be when the desire tank is full. Nonetheless, no matter how hard I try to formulate coherent content, coupled with picturesque storytelling, it would be hard to put into words just how much of a great time and learning experience it was, both as a person and as an actor. It's just an experience I wanted to share..

Goodnight.

Comments