Day 1 In The Bag..


It looks like I will finally make it to bed before 10:30pm tonight. I've been sleep deprived for a while, but that's the story of my life and I would rather it be that way for now. It's almost as if I'm Will Smith in the Pursuit Of Happyness, except happiness is something I'm not after. I am in a state of internship, as everyday is one where I am learning on the job. For me, ALL about PROGRESSION and EXECUTION. I never thought I would take part in a Marketing Campaign Photo Shoot for the University of Maryland, but the initial "awe" is now gone, as the first day wrapped up. Nevertheless, believe in yourself and the likelihood of going far is greater. But if you bask in your defeat and failure, it will only lead to a fragile and disoriented state of mind, thus leading to ineptness.

Be You, Be Unique and EXUDE positive energy always.

-Goodnight.

Comments