The Youngest To Travel The World


For some reason the itch that I recently had when I began blogging again somehow withered. I wanted to commend Mr. Zac Sunderland on his Historic accomplishment weeks ago, mainly because there aren't many 17 year old kids that think along the lines of adventure, etc. Traveling the World is something I would love to do one day, but I doubt that it would be by means of boating. I don't think encountering the wrath of Pirates is something I have high on my to do list, so I probably might pass on that, but it is every bit of the word intriguing.

In a world where almost every young kid aspires to be like their favorite pop heroes, amongst other things, this young guy decided to do something outside of the box and I truly applaud that. 1 year away on the seas, no family around (even though communication was there) no parties, girls, athletics, pretty much all the things kids in his age bracket are accustomed to was far from in reach. This trip isn't only an incredible accomplishment, but an initiation of sorts.

Kudos Zac

Comments