A Word Of Wisdom- "Worry"- Tuesday

If there is one thing I enjoy doing more than anything else, it is uplifting people with either my own quotes or sharing from other smarter human beings that have seen more life than I have. In fact, I am working on my first novel, which is geared towards motivational and inspirational short stories, so maybe then I can begin to climb closer amongst the proverbial giants in the world of writing, reflection and wisdom. Anyhow, the particular quote that I will share obviously relates to us all. We at some point have worried about something, whether it be career related, relationship oriented or just typical everyday life worry that seems to hover over our day at inopportune times. Well, I, along with Mr. Gandhi are here to tell you all that worry doesn't get anything accomplished nor does it do anything constructive in regards to your health, which is paramount. Try and live life without worry and many blessings will follow, as well as, a profound aura of life.

So without further ado, please ingest this quote and have a wonderful day and week.

“There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever”

----Mahatma Gandhi



Comments