I Still Cannot Believe This Young Man Is Gone...


I was just watching CNN and if you watch it as much as I do (sadly enough) you would have known that Larry King has been camping out at the Ranch. It gave me a great perspective on how Michael REALLY lived, as opposed to those that made it out to be something grossly exaggerated. However, that's the media..

The memorial coverage starts tomorrow and everyone from Usher to Lionel Ritchie will be performing or taking part in the festivities. My hope is that, most of these stars will be coming out to honor the man and not have other ulterior motives. We all hate that notion in some respect, but it's an inevitable concept in life. Their are wolves out there that have practiced these type of tactics "Capitalization For Self" and I hope by the grace of God that with all of this coverage he's been getting, that they (the media) can begin to focus on the good he's done, along with his humanitarian efforts. He was a great musician, but one who had what most don't have today and that is compassion.

July 7th Memorial Update

Taking in the aura of the moment, I too froze along with the entire WORLD as we all paid our final respects and goodbyes to Mr Michael Jackson. It was very fitting and really emotional for all involved I'm sure. At least that's what I got from watching the service while at work. The last time I shed tears, was when my final Grandparent passed away earlier this year. Today, was the day that streak became vulnerable. Sometimes a day filled with sorrow, is stronger than a day filled with happiness, because you get drowned all at once by different emotions. Emotions of personal connection to Michael or a connection of oneness, but today I shed a couple of tears not in sadness, but in joy.. Emotion has no gender... In closure, he will live on forever.. Charities, memories, etc. As evident today, he was larger than life.

Cool Moments

Usher




John Mayer





View more of this individuals artwork(above) here:


Awesome Art Work

God Bless.

-Mwangi-

Comments