Dear Mr. Blagojevich


Now, I wasn't lucky enough to be a fly on the wall to hear, Oops!  I mean tap into your incredible blueprint and strategy, en route to capitalization.  However, I want to thank you dearly, for confirming my suspicion all along about those in power, In this wonderful country we call "The Land Of The Free"...no pun intended. I often thought that corruption in this country was obsolete, non-existent, and I even thought of those who did commit such acts in this country to be bold for lack of a better word, and that you are.  So, in a nutshell, these other countries abroad who have leaders often celebrated as con artists, can now breath a sigh of relief knowing that good ol' America has officially joined the "heralded" group of penny pinchers.

It's been an honor my friend....

Sincerely,
-Mwangi-

Comments