JAMBO!! Live From Kenya! ;-)

JAMBO! ;-)

Yeah, I can speak the language a little ;) haha.

I happened to stumble across a wireless internet connection provider, and since I was checking emails and such I figured I would check in with you all and see how things are back in the states....POST-OBAMA victory and so forth..

If you think the madness back in the states was crazy enough (Obama wise), you should have witnessed the hysteria here in Kenya. Anyhow, I love it so much, I don't wanna come back, but whatever. The hospitality as always is incredible, the scenary, The weather is PHENOMENAL of course, and everything in general has truly been a blessing. My family out here always show me a GREAT time. I wish I could have taken some of you with me in my luggage ;)...Maybe next time LOL ;-p. I will have some pictures to share, and possibly even a VIDEO ;-) *keep fingers crossed*

Anyways, off I go, but stay warm since the winter weather is slowly approaching, be safe and most of all be HAPPY. Until next time..

Peace*Love&God Bless
One Love,

Kwaheri Ya Kuonana....

-Mwangi-

Comments